Ice FishingAddress: Myrkdalen Hotel, 5713 Date: Wednesday 26 feb 2020 Show map
Address: Myrkdalen Hotel, 5713
Join a local fishing guide for ice fishing on a lake near the resort. Most lakes in our region are frozen during winter, but that does not mean that the fish have vanished! We will get under the thick layer of ice by drilling a hole.
This is a unique activity activity for all ages!
You can book this product with or without transport
Wednesday February 12th
Wednesday February 19th
Wednesday February 26th
ICE FISHING INCLUDING TRANSPORT: NOK 550 PER PERSON
- Meet at Myrkdalen Hotel at 10 am
- Return to Myrkdalen Hotel at 4 pm
- Including transport, guide and fishing equipment
ICE FISHING WITHOUT TRANSPORT: NOK 500 PER PERSON
- Meet at Smalahovetunet (next to Lønavatnet) at 10.30 am
- Finish by the lake at 3.15 pm
- Including guide and fishing equipment
- Wear warm and water proof clothing for a long winter day. We recommend woollen base layer, mid layer and water/wind proof jacket and pants, proper winter boots, warm hat, gloves and neck warmer. If you have a down jacket we recommend this too.
FOOD AND DRINK
Bring your own food and drink. We also recommend to bring a hot drink
This activity can be cancelled if the ice on the lake is not safe.
Book now - choose start date and product
In the nearby area
Myrkdalen HotelHotels18 mMyrkdalen Hotel has a perfect location with ski in – ski out access to the la...
Myrkdalen Hotel - ApartmentsAccommodation, Apartments78 mModern 2 - 3 bedroom hotel apartments with high standard centrally located in...
Studio ApartmentsApartments86 mSki in - ski out studio apartments in the heart of Myrkdalen Mountain Resort....
VårstølenApartments190 mApartments only 90 - 270 metres west of Myrkdalen Hotel. Here you'll find goo...
ÅrmotssteinenApartments208 mModern and spacious apartments with high standard, located 160 - 360 metres s...
KlypeteigenApartments291 mModern and spacious apartments with high standard, located 300 - 500 metres n...