An adventurous summer camp for children
- Summer Holiday
With Myrkdalen as the arena, we offer a 3 days intensive summer camp in extreme west coast nature. The concept builds on a combination of learning new skills and mastering different challenges. The participants will be in a safe environment and receive challenges at their own personal pace.
Camp Myrkdalen is for you who:
- Wish to challenge yourself
- Is motivated to try new things
- Will start in 5th, 6th or 7th grade the fall of 2021
At Camp Myrkdalen you will learn:
- Making food on open fire
- Setting up camp in the wildlife
- Dressing and packing for camping outdoors
- Mountain climbing and repelling
- River kayaking
- Terrain biking
- Navigating with maps and compass
You will experience:
- To sleep in a tree top tent
- To get new friends
- The atmosphere around the campfire
You need to:
- Know how to swim
- Be without injuries
- Bring basic outdoors equipment (appropriate clothing, sleeping bag, sleeping mat, good shoes, and a backpack). More detailed list will be sent out.
- Be comfortable to be away from parents for a couple of days and nights.
EARLYBIRD CAMPAGNE: 15% discount before May 31st. Price with discount: 4675 NOK
PRICE: 5500 NOK
There will be always two responsible adults with the children, night and day. We will take care of the participants from they’re delivered to they are picked up again two days later. If parents wants to stay close to the children they ca book a hotel or cabin in Myrkdalen, or go to Flåm and experience Sognefjorden that is just an hour away.
Monday 9am – Wednesday 4pm
July 19th – 21st
July 26th – 28th
August 2nd – 4th
August 9th – 11th
Contact person in Myrkdalen: Joar Wæhle