TASTY FOOD & DRINK
Cafés and bars in Myrkdalen
Whether you need energy boost in between hitting the slopes, are thirsty for coffee or want to enjoy a drink, you will find the right place among the cafés and bars in Myrkdalen.
- Kamben Kafé & Bar has good coffee, simple dishes, and a variety of beers from local breweries.
- Myrkdalsstovo Welcome Centre on the ground floor has a signature dish called ‘skiers' sandwich’ which we recommend.
- Myrkdalsstovo 1st floor offers fast hot and cold food, perfect for a quick lunch.
- Fjellstova Vetlebotn next to Kari Traa lift in the middle of the ski resort, serves traditional food based on local ingredients.
- Salto Lobby Bar at the hotel has a relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy a drink or two.
- Pudder serves lunch during the day and ends with après ski in the afternoon / evening on weekends.
Did you pack your lunch? You are welcome to sit and eat at Myrkdalsstovo Welcome Centre or in Storebotn at the hotel.
Tip: Helgatun café at Helgatun Fjellpensjonat serves home-cooked meals.
The choice is yours!