Frosty Frames Myrkdalen
Are you ready to turn your skiing and snowboarding adventures into cinematic masterpieces?Join a fun and exciting challenge at the Frosty Frames Film Festival in Myrkdalen!Frosty Frames spans an entire weekend and is suitable for groups of friends and families who want to produce a film and solve tasks along the way. Creativity is the key focus here. There are fantastic prizes, and everyone is welcome to participate.
The rules are simple:
- Each group has two days to film and edit their movie.
- The film should not be longer than 99 seconds.
- Everyone in the film must wear their own vest, which will be provided.
- The deadline for submission is Sunday at 3:00 PM online.
- Extra points for each task solved along the way.
- There will be awards in two categories: Family and Open Class.
- Presentation in Storebotn, with awards the following weekend at Myrkdalen Hotel.
Registration, briefing, vest distribution, and checklists in Storebotn, Myrkdalen Hotel
Friday 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Alternative registration and vest distribution, and checklists in Storebotn, Myrkdalen Hotel
Saturday 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM