House Rules & Practical Information
- You will receive bed linen and towels when checking in
- If you think the unit is insufficiently cleaned or damaged, please contact the reception within 1 hour after arrival
- Follow and respect the rules
- Smoking is prohibited, and pets not allowed
- Use the bed linen
- Take off your skiing / snowboarding boots in the hallway
- Guests are responsible to replace/cover the costs of damaged assets in the unit
- Do not cover the electric heaters
- Please do not disturb your neighbours, keep it tidy inside and around your unit
- Quiet time from 10 pm
- Bedlinen not used NOK 500,- per bed
- Pets inside NOK 2500,-
- Smoking inside NOK 5000,-
- Lost key NOK 2000,-
- If assets are damaged or if the departure check list had not been completed, the fee will be estimated to the extent of the damage/ neglect.
Check list before departure
- We will clean the apartment, but please make sure everything is neat and tidy before you leave.
- Please take off bedlinen and bring it back to Myrkdalen Hotel.
- Place the dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on before you leave. Make sure you don't leave any food in the fridge or freezer.
- Close the windows and lock the doors
- If the unit is missing any equipment, please inform the receptionist at the hotel
- If the unit has a fire place, you don’t need to remove the ashe
- Please bring garbage and empty bottles when you leave
- Please recycle the garbage at our recycling stations. You will get an overview of the stations at arrival.
- Check the outside area for garbage before you leave. .
- Return keys to the reception before 11 am. Late check-out can be arranged for an extra fee.
Important Phone Numbers
Ski Patrol during opening hours: (+47) 41 51 80 02
Ambulance: 113 Police: 112
Emergency Room: (+47) 116 117
Dentist: (+47) 56 52 14 98
Veterinary: (+47) 56 51 27 00
Voss Police Office: (+47) 56 52 87 00
NAF Car Rescue Service: (+47) 56 51 53 00
Voss Tourist Office: (+47) 40 61 77 00