House Rules & Practical Information
1. You will receive bed linen and towels when checking in
2. If you think the unit is insufficiently cleaned or damaged, please contact the reception within 1 hour after arrival
3. Follow and respect the rules
4. Smoking is prohibited, and pets not allowed
5. Use the bed linen
6. Take off your skiing / snowboarding boots in the hallway
7. Guests are responsible to replace/cover the costs of damaged assets in the unit
8. Do not cover the electric heaters
9. Please do not disturb your neighbours, keep it tidy inside and around your unit
10. Quiet time from 10 pm
Bedlinen not used NOK 500,- per bed - Pets inside NOK 2500,- - Smoking inside NOK 5000,- - Lost key NOK 2000,- - If assets are damaged or if the departure check list had not been completed, the fee will be estimated to the extent of the damage/ neglect.
Check list before departure
1. We will clean the apartment, but please make sure everything is neat and tidy before you leave.
2. Please take off bedlinen and bring it back to Myrkdalen Hotel.
3. Place the dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on before you leave. Make sure you don't leave any food in the fridge or freezer.
4. Close the windows and lock the doors
5. If the unit is missing any equipment, please inform the receptionist at the hotel
6. If the unit has a fire place, you don’t need to remove the ashe
7. Please bring garbage and empty bottles when you leave
8. Please recycle the garbage at our recycling stations. You will get an overview of the stations at arrival.
9. Check the outside area for garbage before you leave. .
10. Return keys to the reception before 11 am. Late check-out can be arranged for an extra fee.
Important Phone Numbers
Ski Patrol during opening hours: (+47) 41 51 80 02
Ambulance: 113 Police: 112
Emergency Room: (+47) 116 117
Dentist: (+47) 56 52 14 98
Veterinary: (+47) 56 51 27 00
Voss Police Office: (+47) 56 52 87 00
NAF Car Rescue Service: (+47) 56 51 53 00
Voss Tourist Office: (+47) 40 61 77 00