Lift pass and prices
In Myrkdalen we have a variety of lift passes - ranging from punch cards to day passes and season passes. Here you will find the right lift pass for you, either you want to ski through the whole ski season, of just have a few laps on the slopes.
Kids under 7 years old ski free of charge as long as they wear a helmet.
- All prices are in Norwegian Krone - NOK
- Family season pass applies for two adults and all children under 20 years old who share the same address.
- New this year is our single parent card. 1 adult (parent or guardian) and one child for the price of 7950,-. The card can only be used in Myrkdalen Ski Resort.
- Friday evening is included in multiple day passes.
- If you go night skiing with an optional day pass, one day will be used if you haven`t used the card earlier in the day.
- Children under 7 years old ski free of charge if they use a helmet, but note that they need to have their own Key Card.
- The lift passes are only valid the same season you bought it. For instance a 10 trip punch card can not be used the following season.
- Groups larger than 20 people get a discount if they pre-book to email@example.com (one transaction).
- Lift passes that can not be used due to bad weather, poor conditions or technical problems will not be refunded.
- Lift Passes are personal and are not transferable
- Lost Lift Passes will not be replaced
- Guests not complying with the alpine responsibility code may lose their lift passes
- Students get 40 % discount by showing a valid student card
- Myrkdalen Mountain Resort is using a Key Card system. You can buy a Key Card in the ticket office for 70 NOK. The card is personal, which you may use at other ski resorts. The Key Card can not be refunded.