Update May 15th
The ski resort will be open May 16th and 17th and the long weekend May 21st - 24th. Welcome!
Here are the guidelines all guests must follow. Please note that the ski resort will be closed again at short notice if we experience violations of the guidelines.
- If there are more guests than what is advisable, you can experience being rejected. Check our Facebook page for our operational messages before driving to Myrkdalen
-Everone must buy ski ski passes online. Season passes and other ski passes with optional days will work as normal. Please go to the ticket office at Myrkdalsstovo 1st floor for other inquiries about lift passes.
- The authorities’ measures to prevent transmission must be followed – make sure to keep a minimum of 1- 2 metre distance between guests
- Access prohibited for people who are infected, quarantined or have any symptoms of infection
- Children under 10 years /below 140 cm only accompanied by adults
- Max 5 people in a group
- Everyone must wear gloves in the lifts
- Snow parks and skicross slopes are closed
- Please do not ski difficult terrain and ski within your ability
- Max 3 people on the chair lifts and max 1 on the t-bars. Exception for families and people who arrived in the same car
Accommodation in self-catering units
You can now book self-catering apartments in Myrkdalen Mountain Resort. Book here
Cross Country Skiing slopes
The cross country skiing slopes will be groomed until May 2nd
Ski buses and bus to the Fjord
The ski bus and the bus between Myrkdalen - Gudvangen - Flåm is cancelled until further notice.